Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Neibaur Update

Hi Everybody!

I bet you thought this blog was abandoned, didn't you? Well, I'm back! What a crazy year, Cam got a promotion at his job at Zion's Bank, I started school, and we are buying a new house.

I have made the Salt Lake Community College Dance Company and begin dancing once the Fall Semester starts! I am so grateful to be dancing again. It's been almost 20 years of dancing. We are buying a new house in the Woods Cross area and once we get moved in I hope to get my garden ready for next year and plant a few flowers and containers for the rest of the summer. It is so hot here! I can't wait to get out of the house renting gig.

Work is going well, we just did the flowers and plants for the MTC President Training in Provo, UT. This training was so much larger than the last one because of all the new missions that were released. We had beautiful big containers in the Woodruff Building. It was quite the project to clean up the plants and make it a beautiful lobby area. I am also getting better at floral design. I get little mini-lessons from the designers in our department and I love it!

My sisters (in laws) but I consider them my real sisters because I love them so much, are either having a baby or already have a new baby. I am excited to meet Lil Trey when he comes to visit Idaho.


Asymmetrical Design

Working on my basic round shaping



Landscape Design

                                                                                             

1 comment: